APA envisions to be a leading photographic organization in the region by promoting the art and culture of photography in the pursuit of creating and nurturing a vibrant society of successful professional photographers in Afghanistan and beyond.
- To increase the knowledge and understanding of photography among Afghans;
- To provide and encourage training and advocacy programs, photographic opportunities and excellence, and highest standards of photography and photography rights to help photographers reach their full potential;
- To create and foster a professional and sustainable relationship between Afghan and international photographers.
- Facilitating courses, workshops/seminars and offering facilities for photographers to enhance their personal, professional and artistic skills;
- Supporting and protecting intellectual rights of photographers within legal framework as well as available artifacts related to the photographic history of Afghanistan;
- Facilitating exhibitions and award festivals for photographers to orient and showcase their works as well as providing photographers with grants to conduct long-term photographic projects;
- Facilitating forums for dialogue among people about the power of image and encouraging the public appreciation of photography;
- Providing photographers with healthy platforms.
- Diversity and Inclusion